PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0 will be rolling out today via the Google Play store and the Apple App Store. The new update will be bringing a deathmatch mode which should add a new dimension to the battle royale game.
The next big update for PUBG Mobile rolls out today and it should hit the Google Play store and Apple App store any moment. A server maintenance notice was released yesterday and said that the game would be taken offline from 00:00:00 to 08:00:00 (UTC) on 11 June and the new update should roll out from June 12. The update will have a size of 1.98 GB for Android and 2.45 GB on iOS.
The new version of the game is expected to include a special partnership with Godzilla: King of the Monsters movie, new Bizon gun, Kar98k skin in the gun lab, new skins and clothing and most importantly, the team deathmatch mode.
Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
– Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
– Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
– In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
– Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
– When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
– Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
– Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
– Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
2. Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
3. T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
4. Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.