Bill Gates is now 63. He fully acknowledges he’s not the same person he was when he founded Microsoft to put a “computer on every desk and in every home.”
1 to 10 bill gates quotes
1. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
2. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
3. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
4. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
5. Life is not fair get, used to it!.
6. We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering.
7. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
8. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
9.Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.
10.Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up.
11 to 21 bill gates quotes
11. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
12. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
13. The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
also read Top Little Known Facts About Bill Gates
14. The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.
15. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
16. If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?
17. Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.
18. Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts.
19. Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
20. Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it ‘tap-dancing to work.