Interesting Facts About Human Body that you may not have known.
- Your mouth produces about one litre of saliva each day!
2. Interesting Facts The human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap.
3. Humans have a “diving reflex” that shuts down bodily functions when submerged in water to prevent drowning.
4. Human brain is sometimes more active when you’re asleep than when you’re awake.
5. Babies don’t shed tears until they’re at least one month old.
6. The human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifespan.
7. Your left lung is about 10 percent smaller than your right one.
8. Scientists estimate that the nose can recognize a trillion different scents.
9. Goose bumps evolved to make our ancestors’ hair stand up, making them appear more threatening to predators.
10. Scientists aren’t exactly sure why we yawn, but it may help regulate body temperature. The average yawn lasts approximately 6 seconds..
11. Your heart beats around 100000 times a day, 36500000 times a year and over a billion times if you live beyond 30. More human heart facts. Red blood cells carry oxygen around the body. They are created inside the bone marrow of your bones.